Home About The Fame! Contact

Wednesday 3 March 2010

St. David's Day


I feel so bad.

I didn't have time to make anything even remotely themed for the occasion, as I have been really busy doing other things. Not limited to ironing, hoovering and laundry.

I am making some sugar cookie dough later on though, for an exciting biscuit-related project that I have been asked to partake in - I always like a challenge - and so will still be making dragon cookies anyway. But I wanted you to see this, if you hadn't already.

Look at what Sanjana made with her prize! Rainbow coloured Welsh dragon cookies. I feel envious of both her skill and the fact that she has cookies to eat now and I don't. Sanjana - I think they are amazing. And this is your virtual pat on the back from me.

Happy Belated Saint David's Day to all of you. Or as they say round these parts, Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus!

9 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!

    that is one cooooooool cutter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dragon cookies. I love all those colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally going to have to remember this St. David's Day thing, as (I'm pretty sure) I'm going to be doing Grad School Cardiff-style starting in September.

    ReplyDelete
  4. T - You're coming to Cardiff for school? I went to university here; all the greats do! :)

    Janice - Jhe's very clever, isn't she?

    Astheroshe - Yup. Will post mine soon, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see what you're doing for the cookie competition! I think I myself should lay off the baking for a while and get back to savoury. The sweeties people are blogging about (including yours) are brainwashing me, I think! Although I am enjoying eating all kinds of weird and wonderful cookies and cakes. My Wii Fit is gonna be so mad at me.. I've been avoiding it for the past week because I'm scared I've gained a few. I'm staring in the face of doom...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want any and all Gelati recipes, P!

    Want!

    Understood? Okay.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms. Humble - you'll get it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dragon cookies! Adorable! Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus to you too, looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colorful dragon cookies, what a cool idea.

    ReplyDelete

That's what he said.

Related Posts with Thumbnails