Home About The Fame! Contact

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Re-Inventing the Lamington - Voting Now Open!

The Prize!

OK, so now we can all see that Mr. P is not actually the most proficient and organised man the world has ever seen (though most of us knew that in our hearts already); this should have been done yesterday.

On your right, you will see a lovely poll. This will remain active and open for one week only, so vote now! The entries can be viewed here.

I know a week seems a long time, but I want to give everybody a fair chance to get a good number of votes. And more to the point, it was the default setting on the poll thingy.

The Mystery Prize Winner will be announced along with the winner of the cookie cutter on 3 February, when the poll closes.

Enjoy!

*Stop Press!* - I just got an email from Judy, and had to share what she said in it with you. I asked Judy to make lamingtons for my contest - she only makes the most beautiful cupcakes in the world ever - and she had what can only be described as 'a right old time' making them. You have to check out her post on lamington disaster. Voting has started already, so I can't add these to the poll, but I was super impressed at her write-up. Failure is still delicious! And there is nothing like a little honesty in the kitchen.

Judy - I salute you!

7 comments:

  1. You know how I said I knew which one I was voting for?? I've changed my mind several times! This is *really* hard:-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, in fact, I tink you can vote once a day. So go wild.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tink. The Englishman living in Wales has gone Irish.

    I love typos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just read in your comment on Ms. Humble's blog that you're a flight attendant!! How cool is that! I'm sure you have loads of stories to share, so if you're willing to, then go ahead hehe :)

    Anyways, best of luck to all articipants and I am off to follow that link you provided......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I saw it, the woman seemed quite manic about them. Perhaps she was a devout follower of the PBJ. She even instructed him on the type of bread to use! Nigel gets quite excited about loads of weird stuff though (sometimes he's justified cos I love loads of it too). Lol and sometimes I just don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sanajana - I know what you mean. Like whatever people have got in their allotments. Or blackberries and cream. Lovely, but he does enthuse.

    Julia - I'd get in trouble, trust me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, okay, then you can maybe start writing a book on it and once you're retired..... ! :))

    ReplyDelete

That's what he said.

Related Posts with Thumbnails